Congratulations! You are ready to start coaching on Skillest.
If you’ve reached this page and do not have a coach account on Skillest, please send an email to [email protected] to let us know you are interested in signing up as a coach on Skillest.
You must login using an iOS device like an iPad or iPhone. We don’t yet support Android devices.
If you’d like some help understanding how to give lessons, use the analysis tools, and tips for success, feel free to schedule time with Baden. https://calendly.com/badenschaff
Here are some of the first things you should do to get started:
Update / create your profile.
- Click on the Profile menu item
- Then click on your name at top
- You can then click on Edit at the top to change your image, add a club/location description etc.
- Show Messenger: If this setting is on, students can send you messages from your profile page on Skillest.
- Available for online lesson: If this is off, your profile will not be available when students search for you.
- Manage Subscription – You do not need a subscription to use Skillest as a coach. You only need a subscription if you are using Skillest for in person lessons.
- Create / setup a stripe account for payments
- Vouchers are individual free lessons you can give to students to build up your profile and get more ratings and reviews.
- You can not use vouchers until you have your stripe payments setup and you have a single lesson plan set up.
Pricing & Plans
- This is where you create your single lesson packages, monthly subscriptions, etc.
- Our most successful coaches earn the majority of their income from subscriptions.
Get ratings and reviews
- Our system recommends coaches who have given more recent lessons, higher rated lessons, and faster response times.
- Giving free lessons is a good way to build up your ratings and reviews.
- After you give a lesson, you should ask your student to rate / review the lesson if they haven’t.